Meet Dr. Kinney
Dr. Wayne Kinney, DDS
Dentist in Indianapolis, IN
Combining his love of art and science, Dr. Kinney is passionate about quality-driven dentistry. From ensuring patient comfort to performing precision craftsmanship, excellence defines his work.
As a cosmetic dentist, Dr. Kinney has been transforming smiles for over 30 years and stays up to date with the latest techniques and technology. The scope of his experience allows him to combine the disciplines of cosmetic dentistry, laser dentistry, implant dentistry, and orthodontics to achieve truly great results.
“Seeing someone smile from ear to ear with newfound confidence because we made them comfortable enough to get the dental work they needed makes my day. I really love what we can do for people.”
- Harding College, Searcy, AR 1978-B.S. Biology, with honors
- Indiana University School of Dentistry
Indianapolis, IN 1982-Doctor of Dental Surgery, with honors-Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- United States Air Force 1982-1985
Specialty rotations with oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, and prosthodontics
- Midwest Implant Institute – Graduate 1991
- Academy of General Dentistry – Fellow 1992
- Academy of General Dentistry – Master 1999
- Academy of General Dentistry – Co-director of Continuing Education for the State of Indiana, 1994-2003
- Misch Implant Institute – Graduate 2004
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists – Fellow 2005
- American College of Dentists – Fellow in 2014. Less than 3.5% of dentists are invited to be members
NEW! "Ask Dr. Kinney..." Video Series
Dr. Wayne Kinney answers a few Frequently Asked Questions about himself, his practice, and how to care for you and your family's teeth. To view the full video playlist, press or click on the drop down button shown in the upper left area of the video, or click here.
Let us know how we can serve your family’s dental needs!
Whether you are new to the area or just looking for a new dentist, we’d love to talk with you about how we can serve you and your family.