Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
Please review the changes we are making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We are implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us:317-575-1120 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we will ask you a series of health screening questions. If you do not pass, we will reschedule your appointment (no fee applies).
- We will ask screening questions again at the appointment.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents, or with prior arrangements in special circumstances).
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and text or call us at 317-575-1120 to check-in. We will let you know when we are ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering upon entering our office, and do not remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- We will check your temperature prior to taking you back for your appointment.
- We are altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- All staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we will thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We have upgraded our air filtration systems.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- We have removed magazines, children’s toys, and our coffee bar from the waiting area (since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.)
We Are Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!